A wonderful combination of rustic country and beach culture, this renovated low set home offers it all. 'Variety is the spice of life' radiates through the funky and stylish decor.
Located just a few minutes walk to the patrolled beach, playgrounds and the main business centre, this is the perfect family holiday home.
- Three bedrooms with two queen & two single beds
- Open plan master bedroom & ensuite with free standing bathtub & separate shower
- Open plan living, kitchen & dining area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large laundry with large top load washing machine
- Drinks fridge
- Spacious covered entertaining deck with six seater table & chairs, & gas BBQ
- Pizza oven and seating area
- Outdoor feature shower
- Off street parking
- Spacious fully fenced back yard
- Pet friendly for outside pets
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
Babies or toddlers sleeping in a port-a-cot or bassinet are not included in the maximum occupancy.
With all holiday accommodation, you will need to bring your own personal linen (sheets, pillow cases, hand towels, towels and bath mats) or these can be hired from our office, just ask us for a quote. Remember to also pack your own essential items such as toiletries, dishwashing powder, etc for your stay. Port-a-cots can also be hired from our office.
A $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
Please Note : Extra charges may apply if booking online.
Please note that a credit card surcharge fee of 1.833% will apply to all credit card payments.
A $75 pet fee is applicable should you wish to bring your pet to the premises.