This three bedroom family home comfortably sleeps six and is centrally located. With a paved flat walk to the supermarket, sporting facilities and the main street, you can take an easy stroll into town. The property has all the essentials, and some extras for those who love fishing.
Enjoy a morning coffee on the covered front deck, or an evening BBQ under the stars.
With off-street parking and a fully fenced back yard, your pet is welcome too.
- Three bedrooms with two queen & two single beds
- Corner bath with shower
- Open kitchen, living & dining area with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher & microwave
- Living area with TV & DVD player
- Laundry with top loading washing machine, sink, iron & ironing board
- Covered outdoor front & side deck
- Open outdoor area with brick built gas BBQ
- Bait fridge, filleting table & air compressor
- Double lock up garage
- Off street parking
- Fully fenced back yard
- Pet friendly for outside pets
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Babies or toddlers sleeping in a port-a-cot or bassinet are not included in the maximum occupancy.
With all holiday accommodation, you will need to bring your own personal linen (sheets, pillow cases, hand towels, towels and bath mats) or these can be hired from our office, just ask us for a quote. Remember to also pack your own essential items such as toiletries, dish washing powder, etc for your stay. Port-a-cots can also be hired from our office.
A $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
Please Note : Extra charges may apply if booking online.
Please note that a credit card surcharge fee of 1.833% will apply to all credit card payments.
A $75 pet fee is applicable should you wish to bring your pet to the premises.