This tastefully decorated holiday home is only a short stroll through native bushland to the beach. The spacious indoor living areas and kitchen have been well appointed with luxury leather furniture and top of the range appliances, ensuring a wonderful stay for guests.
The outdoor area features a large covered deck with ceiling fans for entertaining ten guests in comfort, along with a beautiful in-ground swimming pool.
- Five bedrooms with 2 King, 1 Queen and 4 single beds
- Two of the king beds divide to make four singles
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & deck access
- Two bathrooms, one with a spa bath
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, dishwasher & fridge with ice-maker
- Living area with TV, DVD player, ceiling fans & seven seater lounges
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Port-a-cot, high chair & baby bath
- Laundry with top load washing machine & dryer
- Covered outdoor entertainment area with seven seater lounge setting, coffee table, eight seater dining setting, ceiling fans & gas BBQ
- Turfed lawn
- In-ground pool
- Off street parking
- Fully fenced back yard & partially fenced front yard
- Pet friendly for outside pets only
- Garage is for owner use
Maximum Occupancy: 10 people
Babies or toddlers sleeping in a port-a-cot or bassinet are not included in the maximum occupancy.
With all holiday accommodation, you will need to bring your own personal linen (sheets, pillow cases, hand towels, towels and bath mats) or these can be hired from our office, just ask us for a quote. Remember to also pack your own essential items such as toiletries, dish washing powder, etc for your stay. Port-a-cots can also be hired from our office.
A $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
Please Note : Extra charges may apply if booking online.
Please note that a credit card surcharge fee of 1.833% will apply to all credit card payments.
A $75 pet fee is applicable should you wish to bring your pet to the premises.